Super SmartFeed Producer
Super SmartFeed™ is a pasture-based precision supplement feeder that operates autonomously to reduce labor costs and improve animal performance and management.
Built around a large capacity feed bin on load cells, the Super SmartFeed™ has 4 feed openings, each equipped with RFID readers, that allow for precise control of feeding to each individual animal in your herd.
Provide supplement to cows on pasture, creep feed calves, or both at the same time!
Optimize forage-based calf gain by providing an "intelligent" supplement to match forage quality and quantity.
- Bull/Heifer Development:
Have ultimate feed intake control on an individual basis to develop your genetic investment correctly.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerts:
Regardless of application, the Super SmartFeed is like having an extra hired hand to feed and monitor you livestock. Customized alerts and monitoring that meet your needs.
Solar Power Kit - Operate in remote locations with self-contained power supply.
Tow Kit - Easily move unit to new locations, improving grazing management and adding flexibility for multi-use systems.
Single-entry gate system - Once animals are acclimated to the feeder, the gate system is easily added to allow only one animal at a time at each feed opening, reducing the likelihood of aggressive animals from "bullying" more timid animals.
Bin Capacity -115 cubic feet which is about 90 bushel (varies on feed type)
Online User Interface: Each SmartFeed can be controlled by our easy to use online interface. There is no extra software to purchase or to load onto resident computers. Updates require no user-inputs. Access from any location to view data, and update account information. Take a tour of our user interface HERE
Service and Maintenance Contract
- Customer Portal Access – Access to real time raw and processed data via C-Lock’s cloud-based customer portal.
- Software Updates – Includes Updates to online software and customer portal capabilities, from time to time.
- Support – A support line to contact C-Lock for technical questions or to report problems.
- Data access – Access to processed and raw data via download or via customer portal.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Protocol Design Assistance.
- Repairs. C-Lock will cover parts and repair of Hardware that has failed due to normal wear and tear outside the applicable warranty period
All units are sold with annual service and maintenance contract. Multiple year contracts are available.
The SmartFeed Pro system is an automated cattle feeder typically used for any size and age of cattle. The Pro version...View Details
SmartScale is a wireless scale system that captures animal weight, performance, and behavior each time it drinks water.View Details